BUSA Summer Guidelines
We will be aiming to start camps with reduced groups and will only expand groups whenever the government issues guidance that it is safe to do so.
Groups will be kept in their separate areas during the camp day, and there will be strict guidelines implemented to avoid the sharing of food, snacks and water, ensure thorough washing of hands after every restroom visit and limit child-to-child contact within the groups.
Coaches will have a face mask to wear whenever a closer approach is needed throughout the camp day unless county/state guidelines outline that it is safe to work without.
To ensure we provide a safe environment, no child will be permitted to a program that has been exposed to or shown symptoms of Covid-19 without a doctor's authorization.
Make a visual inspection of the child for signs of illness, which could include flushed cheeks, rapid breathing or difficulty breathing (without recent physical activity), fatigue, or extreme fussiness, and confirm that the child is not experiencing coughing or shortness of breath.
Take the child’s temperature 100,4ºF or 38ºC. Persons who have a fever or other signs of illness should not be admitted to the field. Encourage parents to be on the alert for signs of illness in their children and to keep them home when they are sick. Screen children upon arrival, if possible.
An email with Safety Questions and instructions of Check-In place of the kids will be sent up to 2 days prior to the camp.
Our priority this summer is to provide your children with SAFETY, FUN, FLAIR, AND PASSION FOR THE GAME
Each child will have limited space by the coach where he/she will leave his camp material. Space that will be used for water breaks as well.
The coaches will follow the guidelines for the assembly of the camp activities so that the children can maintain the distance and without contact.
In case of any injury. The coach will check the local, check the signs, and need call parents. Until there using gloves and masks, hygiene hands to be able to move the kid to his spot.
- Sign the Check-In won’t be needed.
- Allow at least 1 parking space between cars when it arrives.
- Children will only leave the car at the sign of the coach responsible for the group. When leaving the car, the child will have his/her temperature measured and hands sanitized.
- The coach will daily check temperatures and ask the Safety Questions.
- Sign the Check Out won’t be needed
- Children will be released one by one for their car.
- In the same way as to check-in, parents should allow at least 1 parking space between cars.
- Hygiene of all locations used.