RESPECT + EXPERIENCE + DEVELOPMENT
According to scientists, the first 5 years of children are REALLY important to health and development, especially their brains. Their brains filled faster in the first 5 years than in any other time in their lives. Research shows that the average of the kids starting in any sport is 8 years old. This means that the first 5 more important years were lost.
What can we do to really make a huge difference? The Future Stars program will help the little ones strengthen relationships, mental health, make friends and make a happier kid in the sport. Creating our future soccer stars.
8 weeks length once a week
3 to 4 years old - 45 minutes practice session
5 to 6 years old - 50 minutes practice session
BEYOND SOCCER METHODOLOGY BENEFITS
• Higher engagement
• Greater retention in sport
• Greater joy with sport • Cultural enrichment (international exposure)
• Decrease dropout rate and burnout
• Injury reduction
• Increases self-esteem and self-confidence
• Life skills reduce stress and depression • Leadership and soft skills
• Improve mental and moral qualities
• Improves academic results and concentration
• Healthy and physically fit
• Beyond Soccer curriculum delivered
* age-specialized training environment
• Fully Licensed Staff + Degree in
sports-related + High Experience
• International Cultural Exposure
• BUC soccer license: year-round training (+50h)
• Staff background check
• Coaches insurance + program insurance
• Digital marketing strategies
• Webpage Camp Content
• Online registration system
My son loved the BUC camp and the BUSA program. Great coaches and well run! These coaches are great with the players and they really know their stuff! Great program all around!
Thank you for an amazing future stars soccer camp!! To see how well the group of young kids were fully engaged and learning so many skills was remarkable. We will highly recommend and see you all at the next one!!
My kids had a blast and loved the coaches. It seemed very well organized and planned. They were great with my daughter who was younger and much smaller for the group.
Today our goal is to challenge everyone involved to the old traditional model that no longer works.
Showing children that they deserve contact with a philosophy that goes beyond.
When you think BUC we have these numbers...
+1,000 players annually
Retention rate over 84%
Program rate 4,8 (0 to 5)
95% recommend our program and would do it again